Friday, January 1, 2010

Econ 10.1: Macroeconomics, Winter Intersession 2010 Course Material.

I will be posting course material here. As you probably noticed there is a direct link to this post on the right hand side of the blog.

The material posted here is for:

Economics 10.1 Section JAN1
Macroeconomics
M-F 9:00-1:00


I can be reached at:
andrew.a.bossie@gmail.com


Syllabus

Midterm #1: Due Monday Jan 11th.
Feel free to email with questions. However, I will not reply to questions that can be answered by reading the midterm carefully.

******I have fixed a typo in questions 3. Originally it read that the quantity of rice supplied at $2.50 was 200,000. This obviously doesn't make any sense. I have fix it. The correct quantity supplied at $2.50 is 800,000.

Midterm #2:Due Tuesday Jan 19th

No comments:

Post a Comment